Banfield Estate Agents was established in 2001 by husband and wife team Peter and Fiona Banfield. We are very excited to announce that we have moved back to our original office on The Broadway.
Fiona has worked in sales and lettings for a number of years in the UK and previously ran her own development and letting business in Florida. Working mainly on referral and recommendation, the team has grown to include four members of staff working alongside Fiona all of whom live locally and are able to offer a wealth of knowledge about the local area and all it has to offer.
The company undertook a re-branding process in recently offering a focused sales and lettings team combined with the traditional values and customer care people have come to expect when dealing with us.
We advertise all our sales and lettings properties on Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and of course banfieldresidential.com.
Crowborough as a town offers many things to both families and individuals including:
- Train services: Direct link to London Bridge
- Numerous bus services to Tunbridge Wells and the coast: Brighton and Eastbourne
- Leisure centre with pool and two gyms
- Tennis club, bowling club, rugby club, football clubs, driving range, cricket club
- Numerous parks and recreational areas
- 6000 acres of the Royal Ashdown Forest
- Groups: lions, scouts, drama, W.I.
- Supermarkets: Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Lidl, Morrison’s
- Many independent shops alongside Boots, WH Smith, Vision Express
- There are a number of Public Houses, Restaurants & Café’s
- Community Centre and Library
- Six primary schools and Beacon Community College