Little Frankham was constructed around 1896, originally built for the son by the owner of nearby Frankham Manor that was given to him as a wedding present.
The property has been in ownership of the present vendors for the last 32 years who have utilised it as a delightful, much loved family home.
The well proportion accommodation is arranged over two floors and offers three reception rooms, conservatory, kitchen, breakfast room, office/ playroom, five bedrooms and two bathrooms.
For the active family there is a thirty foot heated swimming pool and a tennis court.
The well maintained grounds amount in total to 5.86 acres and are made up of formal gardens, two paddock areas, woodland, and a pond.
EPC = G